Carrots:
shredded - blah! very little flavor, seemed dry. Too boring.
minced - don't like the texture at all, a little sweeter than shredded
diced - okay, pretty good flavor.
chunk - my favorite, the sweetest. how i normally eat carrots.
Avocados:
when we added salt first then lemon I tasted mostly lemon, and when we did the reverse I tasted mostly salt, whichever was last I tasted the most. we thought maybe your mouth was expecting the taste it just had so then the unexpected addition is made more intense.
I don't think the lemon diminished the saltiness any more than it did in the first experiment where it overpowered.
Juice:
The cold one was way sweeter!
Milk mouthfeel:
#8 rice milk - thin, watery
#9 almond milk - thicker than rice milk but not fatty
Saltwater:
#4 middle salty, #6 saltier, #3 really salty! sea water, #1 very mild, kind of chlorine taste, #2 mild.
Very unpleasant overall
Oil and Acid:
The oil alone allowed the bitterness of the lettuce to come through.
I liked the 2 pts. lemon to 1 pt. oil the best.
Chocolate:
90% cocoa - yucky. pretty bitter but the texture is the worst part. I don't know what it feels like but I don't like it.
85% - pretty good. has a coffee like flavor. still a little too bitter for my taste
70% - super sweet compared to the others. too sweet for me. I would like somewhere between these last two, probably 80%.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.