Some new works reflecting on our seminar topic of food and art. The exploration of dichotomy is still there, this time representing growth/life and destruction/death. Any feedback would be welcomed. Thanks Rose for the first idea :)
Yo Kenny.. I'm really liking your newer work and feel it is a more honed in representation of what you're going for with duality, opposing forces, and repetitive natures.... also its visually stimulating which is always a good thing in the arts :) Even though I wasn't quite sure what to make of these two objects you've chosen and I found myself trying to make relationships between the two images that I wasn't sure was there... however I appreciated the strive of it... and thought that was perhaps the point! Also nice video.. I thought the tree was cut in half and then realized it was a mirror????maybe... either way... little trippy mushroom forming into a tree sitting on a mirror.. nice :)
Yo Kenny.. I'm really liking your newer work and feel it is a more honed in representation of what you're going for with duality, opposing forces, and repetitive natures.... also its visually stimulating which is always a good thing in the arts :) Even though I wasn't quite sure what to make of these two objects you've chosen and I found myself trying to make relationships between the two images that I wasn't sure was there... however I appreciated the strive of it... and thought that was perhaps the point! Also nice video.. I thought the tree was cut in half and then realized it was a mirror????maybe... either way... little trippy mushroom forming into a tree sitting on a mirror.. nice :)
ReplyDelete