Friday, April 15, 2011

Sauerkraut tie-dye

Well today I checked on the sauerkraut we made in class and fell in love with the absorbency of my paper towels. Initially the 2 jars of sauerkraut had stained the white counter top with a nice blue circle that still won't come off. So I was forced to apprehend the situation.


After the fourth time
that my girlfriend
asked "what's that smell?" I knew it was time for a taste test. The sauerkraut is definitely on it's way to a tingling canapé but maybe I'll leave the microbial feast just a bit longer.

I changed the diaper for the jars and discovered a strange resemblance to Akhenaten the sun god of the ancient art of tie-dye. The spiritual experience has left me with visions of a whole new wardrobe, crafted by hand as a by-product of my savory new food kick: sauerkraut.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.