1.15.11
7:00 am: Pauls apartment : Coffee
7:15 am : Paul's sink: Mold towel
7:25 am : Closet: Moist kitty litter
7:40 am: fish tank: Fishy betta flakes
8:00 am: Bathroom: Mint
8:30 am : Bathroom: cocobutter soap
9:00 am: Bathroom: Acetone fumes
9:35 am: Bathroom: nail polish fumes
10:00 am: Bathroom: Hair Iron Burnt Hair
11:30 am: living room : Hair spray alcohol
12:00 pm: Salvation Army: Dust
12:30 pm: garbage dumpster: Rot
12:45 pm: apartment hallway: Cigerretes
1:00 pm: laundry room: hot lint
1:30 pm: Mailbox: junkmail paper
2:00pm: Gas Station: gasoline fume
2:30pm: Petsmart: bird poop
3:00pm: Petsmart: warm cat fur
3:30pm: Target: Hot dog
4:00pm: Public restroom: Human feces
5:00pm: Publix Bakery: Hot Bread
6:00pm: Street: Road Kill
7:00pm: Car: sulfur
8:30pm: parking lot: smoke
9:45pm: My apartment: Dishwashing liquid
10:00pm: My apartment: Menthol smoke
11:30pm: Paul's apartment: Pizza
12:00am: Paul's apartment: Windex
You did better than I did, I can almost tell what and where you were all day. I started out with a piece of paper in my pocket, but then I forgot to put times in, then I just forgot to log so I retraced my smells of the day none-the-less. Tracking smells is like tracking objects, I think I can name most of the objects in our lists.
ReplyDelete